Why we need you:
On behalf of PokerStars, SD Solutions is looking for a C++ Software Engineer. At PokerStars, we maintain several interconnected high-throughput systems. We are looking for the people with:
Strong knowledge of C++ (STL)
XML/JSON and [proprietary] binary protocols.
Real-time data streaming.
vent-based state machines.
Cross-platform (Windows / Linux) development experience is a plus.
Experience in the field of player account management is a plus.
With the team growing, we are looking for a dedicated Software Engineer to establish, prototype, and then oversee the efforts to ensure the ongoing quality of our protocols and data pipelines.
• Analyze the existing designs and understand their implementations.
• Develop new components to expand player account management internal systems.
• Establish and implement testing procedures for existing and new data-heavy features.
• Build and maintain the tools that perform functional, integration, load, and stress tests.
• Create environments, changing PokerStars Infrastructure
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Stars Tech department.