On behalf of Roundforest, SD Solutions is looking for Back Developer to join the team on a mission to simplify shopping.
• Software engineering experience with server side —
• Solid understanding of modern software development processes and tools (Testing, monitoring, CI/CD, A/B testing, prototyping, experimentation, and data exploration).
• Proficiency in Ruby, Java, Python or any other back end language
• Experience with high load — high-performance production systems, their maintenance, and optimization
• Experience delivering web apps from DB/back-end and their optimizations;
• Experience in writing unit and integration tests;
•Experience with PostgreSQL and SQL in general.
• Sign-in Bonus
• Competitive compensation and social packages
• Opportunity to participate in various internal/external events (educational programs, seminars, training sessions)
• Comfortable office in the Kyiv center with modern infrastructure
• Flexible working schedule
• Paid vacations, paid sick leave
• Working as a back-end developer in a Product team that focuses on outcome, rather than throughput.
• Experiencing all aspects of the product development process, including frontend, backend, data exploration, and prototyping.
• Incorporating feedback from consumers into products that improve consumers’ online shopping experience.
On behalf of Roundforest SD Solutions is looking for RoR Developer. A tech-savvy person, with a deep understanding of the wide range of technologies, and can face unknown terrains with ease.
Our client is a global technology company providing online products and solutions for millions worldwide. They are an Israeli startup, which develops Big Data solutions for online websites globally. They are partners with huge e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Ebay and Walmart. As a work model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.