Excellent English is written and verbal communication
● A minimum of 6 years of experience designing and developing digital products as part of a marketing or design-led team.
● Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
● Strong levels of autonomy and self-motivation.
Note: this is an on-demand, hourly position. Starting with a
Landing page design and development in website builders — WebFlow
● Review current client landing pages and prepare areas to increase conversion rates (i.e., landing page optimization).
● Manage web update requests including bug fixes, content updates, and site SEO optimization
● Assist with publishing SEO content and blogs
● Design and deliver style-guides/wireframes. Lead the design process from discovery to delivery
● A senior member that works across both Brand and Growth initiatives.
● Responsible for setting the design standards and setting up strong, smart systems that Brand and Growth can continuously leverage.
● Work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure we are publishing marketing pages accurately, attractively and across multiple responsive breakpoints, browsers and operating systems.
● Clearly and effectively communicate product design ideas to team members and senior leadership.
● Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
ThoughtLeaders enables brands and agencies to discover, purchase and manage branded content endorsements. The mission is to incentivize high-quality, long-form content and rid the Internet of advertisements that hurt the user experience.
ThoughtLeaders help brands reach the perfect audience using native content on a variety of channels, including YouTube, podcasts, email newsletters, and blogs. Brands use our proprietary software to track their competitors and discover, manage and scale what used to be thought of as "non-scalable" advertising campaigns.