• Good technical troubleshooting and problem resolutions skills
• Excellent English is a Must
• Experience in a technical support role as a Team Leader
• General understanding of virtualized environments.
• Understanding of and experience with case handling processes and understanding of R&D development cycles and release management
• Any experience of the following is advantageous: XML, SQL query language or other web-related technologies
Critical Skills & Competencies:
• Constantly looks for opportunities to improve work processes and results.
• Demonstrates concern and takes action for meeting and exceeding their customer’s expectations and requirements.
• Adaptable, curious individuals who experiment and are adaptable to changing needs and priorities
• Fast and engaged learner of new technologies and products
Comfortable office location (Golden Gate Metro Station);;
Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area);
Daily fruits and snacks supply
• Operational Excellence — Effectively and efficiently supports customers on a variety of products and technologies by providing technical skills to advise and guidance on the use of products and resolving issues. Independently manages and prioritizes workload to achieve deadlines and KPIs.
• Delivers Quality, Value, Results — Applies technical support and product skills to quickly determine the nature of the customer issue and identify an appropriate course of action. Escalates issues and involves others were needed to achieve a successful resolution.
• Functional Excellence — Improves customer service by contributing to knowledge management resources, identifying and communicating software defects and/or enhancements to product development, and identifying new information that would be helpful to customers.
• Relationship Building — Builds strong working relationships internally in order to collaborate on solving customer issues. Leveraging technical and customer knowledge offers credible input to product development on software bugs and enhancements.
• Provide technical product support to customers, partners, and consultants according to the support procedures in order to resolve problems of different complexity levels in a timely manner, according to the support and maintenance agreement
• Guarding and meeting the service level as agreed with our customers, partners and the internal organization
• Maintains support case status, including root cause, within the support case management system
• Maintain a working relationship with Customers and Engineering Engineers
Pepperi provides consumer goods brands and wholesalers with a comprehensive commerce platform to consistently manage all aspects of their omnichannel B2B sales. To empower them to sell more, better and faster, the platform uniquely combines Sales Force Automation, retail execution, route accounting and B2B eCommerce into an integrated mobile solution that runs natively on all devices to maximize in-person and online B2B sales.
Over 1000 customers, in more than 60 countries, across different verticals — beauty and cosmetics, food and beverage, fashion, FMCG and many more — rely on Pepperi to plan, execute and analyze their B2B omnichannel sales.