We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for working in our core backend systems by integrating with third party APIs, writing background processes, and creating APIs for some of our most important internal tools. You will join a dynamic team and contribute alongside them, working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Time zone: CT (min
♻️We are looking for like-minded people who are interested in green energy.
**English — Upper-Intermediate**
Experience that provides a foundational knowledge in software engineering concepts, with a focus on web technologies.
● Some examples of topics you’d feel comfortable speaking about:
○ How and when to use modern frameworks
○ Best practice for API conventions
○ Code organization
○ When to test your code and how
○ Relational database structure
● You should have worked on web applications, APIs, databases, or other business-focused technology systems in a professional environment.
● Experience with the following languages and frameworks:
**○ Ruby, Rails, Sinatra/Padrino, ActiveRecord, Ruby Sequel, RSpec**
○ PostgreSQL, Redis
Be an integral contributor within a product-design-engineering “squad”.
Write code, write tests, ship code to production multiple times per week.
● Own your features, from inception to completion.
Participate in grooming sessions, code-reviews, QA, and post-deploy monitoring.
● Write and maintain comprehensive documentation of solutions.
● Spend time developing your skills through pair programming, code review feedback and mentoring
✅**Would be a plus**
React, Angular, system design and architecture, strong analytical skills, passionate about green energy
—📈 Opportunity to grow as an expert;
— 🖇️Flexible working conditions;
—🏝️ 24 days of paid vacation;
— 🤒10 sick days;
— 🦁Office in the city center;
— 👨👩👧Friendly and open-minded team;
— 🇬🇧English classes;