• 4+ years of experience with Node.js.
• Experience with distributed systems and microservices.
• Experience with building solid API’s handling big loads.
• The ability to find the good and intuitive solutions.
• Technology stack: Node.js, Socket.io, SQL (PostgreSQL), MongoDB, Redis, GCP Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Ruby On Rails, Python Flask.
• Preferably Gaming/gambling-related experience.
• Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education.
• Familiarity with Web-components and ExpressJS frameworks.
In Scout you will:
• Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
• Get much responsibility, trust and team support to solve exciting challenges
• Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company)
• Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
• Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (health-care, regular team buildings etc)
You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so
• Be a self-manageable team-member. Operate as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
• Contribute to the system architecture and technical infrastructure
• Сode implementation according to agreed architect and design solution
• Сonfiguration, installation, and maintenance of the applications
• Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sport you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy and pool betting solutions.
As a Senior Backend Developer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.