What you should have:
• Experience and knowledge of policies and procedures relating to Due Diligence, Responsible Gambling and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) within the gaming industry.
• Experience and knowledge of gambling products including DFS, sportsbook, casino and/or poker
• Proficient written and verbal Ukrainian and English skills, excellent business communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively understand, analyse and summarise information.
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to take decisions and initiative.
• Previous experience in Gaming, Fraud, AML, Due Diligence or Safer Gambling roles would be advantageous.
• We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
Where will you work and with whom:
• Our offices are located in Bergen (Norway) and Lviv (Ukraine).
These days some of our team members continue working from home and some — from the office, so you can choose what you prefer.
We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
• At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
• You will be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
Your main tasks will be:
• Keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations applicable to Scout Gaming Group on a proactive basis.
• Identifying and escalating high-risk accounts at the earliest opportunity.
• Assisting with the completion of further due diligence reports.
• Preparing and compiling information available internally and through open source research for the purpose of completing due diligence reports.
• Investigating accounts requiring further due diligence checks including transactional analysis, responsible gambling, AML, fraud and reviewing documentation pertaining to source of funds/source of wealth and affordability.
• Assisting the decision making process in regards to profile evaluation, profile categorization, and required actions based on the risk identified.
• Preparing and conducting contacts with customers where further information surrounding their financial circumstances are obtained, responsible gambling concerns are identified or raised, or relates to other compliance matters.
• Supporting the Compliance department in the ongoing development of robust practices and procedures.
• Identifying any gaps within departmental processes and suggesting changes to the Compliance Officer.
• Assisting the Compliance department in completing other ad-hoc tasks when required.
• Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
About us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a Compliance Specialist in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.