• 3+ years in a Senior QA or Lead QA role.
• Advanced knowledge of testing frameworks/tools, Production System troubleshooting & management.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and experience working in dynamic and collaborative international work environments.
• Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Experience managing and mentoring team members.
• Experience with Agile Methodology.
• Advanced degrees and/or certifications related to Quality Assurance and testing.
• Experience working in the Fantasy sports industry.
• Experience with managing Automation Testing.
• We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose the equipment you need for work.
Where will you work and with whom:
• These days most of our team is working from home, however, our office is open for everyone preferring a common office space! In Lviv, we are 55 employees. Also, you’ll be working with our awesome team in Bergen (Norway). Our office is light and playful, located in the city center of Lviv. We even have a Playstation, table football, and a resting room. We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
• At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
• You will be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
• Building QA processes and driving them to continuous improvement.
• Leading QA to the team by planning and coordinating testing processes for the projects.
• Define test strategies and test plans based on the projects.
• Work with the team to design detailed test cases and setup the test environment.
• Provide technical guidance to QA engineers in Project teams and provide direction for technical improvements.
• Maintain good visibility and communication of all activities with key stakeholders.
• Be responsible for productive microclimate inside a team.
• Performance, development, and professional growth of each team member.
• Lead by example, demonstrate ownership and personal responsibility.
About us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a QA Lead in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. Our backend platform is built up as a modern web API for web and app clients, delivery from the backend to end-user works as a pure API-delivery, free of legacy and old-fashioned technology.