What you should have:
• any modern front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue).
• distributed systems and microservices.
• building solid API’s handling big loads.
• building performant, accessible web-applications.
• working with Node.js, SQL databases.
B2 written and verbal English skills.
Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development, or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education.
As a person you are:
• Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
• Good collaboration skills
• Help your colleagues, not because you have to, but because you feel like it.
• Have a high implementation capacity
• Love to work with new technology and finding the optimal and innovative solutions
• Experience from the sports betting industry.
• Familiarity with ExpressJS frameworks.
• Familiarity with non-relational databases (NoSQL) like MongoDB.
• Familiarity with basic machine learning approaches.
• We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
Where will you work and with whom:
• These days most of our team is working from home, however, our office is open for everyone preferring a common office space! In Lviv, we are 55 employees. Also, you’ll be working with our awesome team in Bergen (Norway). Our office is light and playful, located in the city center of Lviv. We even have a Playstation, table football, and a resting room. We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
• At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
• You will be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
Your main tasks will be:
• Be part of making new game concepts into a reality.
• Сode implementation according to agreed architect and design solution.
• Сonfiguration, installation, and maintenance of applications
• Communicate and plan together with our back-end developers, designers, and our Quality Assurance team.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments.
About us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a developer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is a modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. Our backend platform is built up as a modern web API for web and app clients, delivery from backend to end user works as a pure API-delivery, free of legacy and old-fashioned technology.