What you should have:
• Experience from sports or sports knowledge.
• Experience from similar type of role / work.
• Proficient written and verbal Ukrainian and English skills.
• Excellent business communication skills.
• Strong desire to help customers and solve their problems.
• Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers problems.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Willingness to work shift hours (day, evening, night shifts and weekends).
As a person you are:
• Responsible, solution-oriented and enthusiastic about Customer Support
• Sport-loving, self-motivated, and with a positive attitude person.
• Good collaboration skills.
• Help your colleagues, not because you have to, but because you feel like it.
• Solution-oriented and flexible attitude that gets the job done.
• Experience with QA testing.
• Experience from the gambling or media industry.
• We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
Where will you work and with whom:
• These days most of our team is working from home, however our office is open for everyone preferring a common office space! Our office is light and playful, located in the city center of Lviv. We even have a Playstation, table football and a resting room. We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
• In Lviv we are 55 employees:
Chief of Production
3 Project Leaders
6 Quality Assurance Engineers
20 Sports Statisticians/ Analysts
5 Sports Trader Specialists
5 Customer Support Representatives
4 HR/Administration people
You might also work with our PM and Development team from Bergen (Norway).
• At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
• You will be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
Your main tasks will be:
• Provide B2С customer support of www.fanteam.com and related platforms to our B2B customers, via our ticketing system, email or Skype.
• Assist customers with their inquiries to closure.
• Solve any problematic situations and respond to all the requests and complaints received from the customers.
• Create tournaments at www.fanteam.com.
• Communicate effectively with team members, development teams, account management, and our Statscenter.
• Provide the necessary reporting to management.
About us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a Customer Support Representative in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.