What you should have:
• any modern front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue).
• distributed systems and microservices.
• building solid API’s handling big loads.
• building performant, accessible web-applications.
• 4+ years working with Node.js, SQL databases.
Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development, or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education.
B2 written and verbal English skills.
As a person you are:
• Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
• Good collaboration skills
• Help your colleagues, not because you have to, but because you feel like it.
• Have a high implementation capacity
• Love to work with new technology and finding the optimal and innovative solutions
• Experience from the sports betting industry.
• Familiarity with ExpressJS frameworks.
• Familiarity with non-relational databases (NoSQL) like MongoDB.
• Good math skills.
• Familiarity with basic machine learning approaches.
• Sports knowledge.
• We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
Where will you work and with whom:
• These days most of our team is working from home, however, our office is open for everyone preferring a common office space! In Lviv, we are 55 employees. Also, you’ll be working with our awesome team in Bergen (Norway). Our office is light and playful, located in the city center of Lviv. We even have a Playstation, table football, and a resting room. We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
• At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
• You will be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
• Be part of making new game concepts into a reality.
• Contribute to the system architecture and technical infrastructure
• Сode implementation according to agreed architect and design solution
• Сonfiguration, installation and maintenance of the applications
• Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports market is rapidly growing in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sport you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy sports solutions.
As a Senior Full-stack Developer (node.js) in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
The Project tech stack: WebComponents, Stylus, Node.js, Socket.io, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, GCP Kubernetes.