• Knowledge of payments, risk and fraud from the iGaming industry is vital.
• Experience from working with Payment providers.
• If you have worked in a similar position before, that would be preferable.
• Team player.
• Will to learn and grow professionally.
In Scout you will:
• Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
• Get much responsibility, trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges
• Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company)
• Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
• Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (health-care, regular team buildings etc)
You will spend your days in a collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so
• Asses and research new solutions in terms of providers and suppliers.
• Participate in the preparation of launching new markets (market research/analysis, regulatory requirements, mapping regulatory requirements to operational/product needs, benchmark solutions and competitors).
• Updating and improving the current PSP processes continually.
• Coordinate the integration of and launch new Payment Methods/PSPs between Payment/CS/Product/Finance/Brand Teams.
• Perform testing and quality assurance throughout the integration.
• Perform testing of payment methods on production.
• Lead internal operational projects (related mostly to provider integrations).
• Follow up with providers on performance, KPIs and transaction troubleshooting.
• Optimize acceptance rate for credit card providers, bank and e-wallet payment methods.
• Maintain, review and optimize operational procedures and configurations of payment providers.
• Create manuals to ensure that the Payment and CS Teams are up to date on training with Payment Methods.
• Analyze product performance together with the rest of the Payment Product Team and dedicated BI/Product Analyst.
• Gather feedback from CS/Payment Teams for further system improvements and assist the Product Team with prioritization.
• Assess production issues and prioritize and fix development base on impact.
• Be a pivotal point of contact between Payment Operations, Finance & Fraud for operational troubleshooting and feedback into the Product Team.
• Communicate product changes to all relevant stakeholders within the company.
• Improve the number of successful payments.
• Increase the number of (popular) payment solutions.
• Improve payment flow for users.
• Add fees on withdrawal.
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-market is a rapidly growing in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sport you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy sports solutions.
As a Payment Specialist in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.