SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
We are looking for a Senior developer for one of our games.
- Work with fast-growing project
- Implementation of new features
- Maintain application in production
- Project is cross platform: Android and iOS
- Server integration, take a part in design and implementation
- International team (PO and Economy located abroad)
- New project with modern stack — result of your work will be distributed around the World
- Optimize network traffic, resource management, loading time
- Maintain production application with high load (use logs, metrics and all available tools to ensure good end user experience)
- We like creative solutions for technical problems
- Unity3D with C#
- .NET Framework
- .NET Core for backend
- FB SDK
- Integration with ads systems
We are also using UniRx, Zenject, a fully automated build and deployment process. It will be good if you also have experience in other game frameworks, have some experience in server development.
In-house we are using:.NET Core, Containers, Visual Studio Online services (CI, CP), MongoDB/Hadoop, RabbitMQ, AWS, TypeScript, Angular.
Key Values in Our Company
- Agile Development implemented in Scrum
- Quality of our applications (automated tests, CI, code reviews)
- Zero defects approach (found something — fix it)
- You can use the best tools to solve each problem
- Constant improvements of our team by trying and learning
- Tech Guilds for regular knowledge sharing
Skills & Requirements
- You have a good experience in game development
- You like challenges and make things in best possible way
- You understand that following of best practices improves quality of your code and allows to grow team working on this project
- You understand why unit tests are good and why you should invest in them from the beginning
- You will work in international team so intermediate or higher level of English is a must
- Social package: paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Insurance coverage;
- Conferences compensation;
- Recommendation bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and other events;
- Work-life balance;
- Friendly environment.