• Experience in JVM development 2+ years
• Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
• Understanding of software development process
• Theoretical knowledge and practical experience in work with Java, Groovy, Spring, Spock
• Knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
• Linux experience
• Good communication skills
• Good spoken and written English
• Unit testing experience
Transparency in communication between the сompany and an employee;
Paid vacation (20 business days) and paid sick leave;
Accounting as a service;
Flexible working hours;
Friendly working environment;
Great working conditions and comfortable office.
Our partner is a US-based company, has an opening for a Java/Groovy Developer. You will be responsible for developing a powerful, world-class language-learning technology.You will be a part of a cross-functional team focused on the improving and expanding a set of microservices that are part of a high-load reporting application.