Sciforce is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer who will become a member of the cross-functional international team. Our US-based partner is focused on revolutionizing the way companies leverage their customer data to drive revenue. You will work as a part of a team that automates the process of unifying customer data across siloed systems to predict revenue and find the fastest path to growth.
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient and reliable backend solutions using Nest.JS and other relevant technologies.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Engage in the process of code design and reviews.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver new features, enhancements, and updates according to project timelines and goals.
- At least 4 years of experience as a BackEnd Engineer
- Demonstrated experience working with Nest.JS, including building RESTful APIs and utilizing its advanced features.
- A basic understanding of React and its integration with backend systems to facilitate collaboration with front-end developers.
- Strong proficiency in designing and implementing GraphQL APIs using Apollo Server, understanding its concepts, and optimizing query performance.
- Familiarity with configuring and optimizing Webpack for bundling frontend assets, ensuring efficient deployment and resource management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced speaking and writing English level