Scalr is a SaaS product company that builds the next generation of Cloud Management Platform for enterprises: highly focused on Terraform, DevOps, GitOps, everything as code, consistency, and simplicity.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our QA team on a full-time basis.
By joining our team, you’ll face the challenges and tradeoffs of building a highly reliable production system composed of modern microservices and the previous monolithic approach. The principal stack is Python, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker and many python libraries for different problem domains: cloud, networking, data, concurrency, parsers, etc.
- 3+ years manual testing experience
- good understanding of testing process methods and concepts
- good experience in test documentation creation (test cases, bug reports, test reports)
- fluent with Linux command tools
- experience with HTML, Web Services, API (REST) testing
- strong client-server architecture and networking concepts understanding
- familiar with networking protocols and methods
- experience in client-server applications testing
- experience with DB & SQL
- English — Intermediate or higher
Would be a plus:
- experience in requirements analysis
- peer review experience
- experience with Git or other CVS
- experience in virtualization tools and cloud computing
- knowledge of main test automation techniques and patterns
- Develop and execute manual test cases in an Agile environment
- Identification, investigation, reporting, and tracking bugs to resolution
- Provide progress reports on all assigned tasks as requested
- Work with developers, customer services, and operations to perform escalated problem diagnosis
- Contribute to reporting of key QA & Test metrics
What does Scalr offer?
- Work with interesting product in an enjoyable environment
- The opportunity to see how your ideas and visions are realized
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Long-term contract and tax compensations
- Remote work or in the office
- 20 working days of paid vacation and unlimited paid sick leave
- Medical insurance