On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a motivated Scrum Master to join a client team on a full-time basis.
As a Scrum Master in the development team, you will play an essential role in product development and experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Your focus will be to help the development team work at a sustainable pace and enable cross-functional collaboration.
- Plan and moderate result-oriented Scrum events.
- Motivate and support the team in the organization of agile product development.
- Analyze and optimize the development process continuously.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles and conflicts.
- Ensure a smooth and pragmatic process.
- Develop methods that help the team achieve the highest performance.
- Make sure that the team knows the priorities and keeps the focus.
- Promote pair programming, and knowledge transfer and organize coaching sessions.
- Actively contribute to an appreciative feedback and error culture.
- Relevant professional experience as a Scrum Master.
- Certifications like Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), or Disciplined Agile.
- Scrum Master (DASM) is an added advantage.
- Agile mindset and enthusiasm.
- Strong interest in optimizing your teams with regard to product development.
- Strong communication and moderation skills.
- Great organizational skills, structured way of working, and high-performance skills.
- Empathy and the ability to deal with resistance.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Bonus, if you have:
- Experience in medical device software according to IEC 62304.
What we offer:
- A really cool job in a great team.
- The opportunity to contribute technical innovations and help shape them as part of the team.
- Versatile tasks and overall responsibility for the equally versatile projects of our customers.
- Free choice of your operating system.
- Support in attending tech conferences and other internal and external training courses.
- Direct collaboration with colleagues from all online disciplines.
- An agile work environment.
- A leadership philosophy that emphasizes transparency and ownership.