On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our client’s team in our offices in Götzis (Austria) and Berlin (Germany) ONLY for a permanent job contract in Germany or Austria (work remotely from Germany and Austria).
Our client successfully operates international Smart-Shopping Portals that reach more than 10 million users each month. Our goal is to give our users access to vouchers and deals to provide them with inspiration during their shopping process, which is achieved using an intelligent system to pair an extensive list of e-commerce brands on the sites of popular media companies. In addition to the deal communities mydealz and hotukdeals, digital brands such as Bild and Computerbild rank amongst our partners.
For our development team, we are looking for an experience Frontend Developer, who will be responsible for the technical implementation of the frontend application and for the visual presentation of data. You elegantly move between the world of design and the world of programming. You can disassemble a design, separate content from appearance and appearance from function and put it back together.
This position can be located either in our offices in Götzis (Austria) and Berlin (Germany) or remotely.
- Planning and implementation of a new frontend applications based on modern frontend technologies for our high-traffic couponing platforms;
- Conception and design of user-friendly and appealing user interfaces;
- Identification of potential for improvement and implementation of new features;
- Improvement of the user experience through continuous A/ B Testing;
- Quality assurance through manual and automated tests as well as conduction of code reviews;
- Implementation of basic backend endpoints.
- 5+ years of experience as a Frontend developer
- Experience with React 3+ years and Next.js framework 2+ years(necessary required).
- You are familiar with HTML5, UI layouts, SASS, understanding of responsive design.
- You understand SSR (Server Sire Rendering)
- Experience with PHP (Symfony framework is a plus)
- You have good knowledge of technical search engine optimization and performance improvements (e.g. optimizing for Google Pagespeed/Lighthouse Rankings, Schema.org, micro data).
- You have good knowledge of automated unit and end-to-end testing (e.g. Jest and Cypress).
- Great organizational and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- You get to be an integral part of an internationally successful company with flat hierarchies and actively participate in decision-making processes;
- We innovate the company and ourselves and that’s why you get an annual training budget of 1,000 € for conferences, trainings, and personal coaching;
- You are invited to participate in our regular team events in Berlin and Götzis;
- You get the hardware of your choice as well as access to the library;
- You receive anniversary and birthday gifts as well as an allowance for the local transport ticket in addition to the salary that will make you happy;
- Flexible working hours, home office, and modern offices in central locations are a part of the deal;
- And when you’re in the office, feel free to join our weekly changing theme breakfasts and of course, you can serve yourself fresh drinks and snacks at any time.