We’re looking for a Sales representative working with DACH markets.
- 1+ year of experience in sales and reach out-oriented tasks (preferable German market);
- Experience working with Xing or LinkedIn is preferable;
- Experience working with any CRM system;
- Excellent written and verbal German (b2);
- Ability to overcome objections, listen, and ask key questions to determine client needs;
- Eager to take on challenges, self-motivated, results-driven, positive, and with a professional attitude;
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Research and reach targeted companies on the German market and provide full packages of information to enable accurate cold outreach (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.);
- Research and apply to software service tenders in Germany and DACH region;
- Research and reach new business opportunities using new/existing sales channels.
- Daily contact with potential customers by written correspondence;
- Record leads accurately in CRM, and produce reports as requested;
- Produce generated sales reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and success-based bonuses;
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!);
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society — one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility;
- Find your best way to work with our remote-led, office-friendly approach;
- Working framework to suit your needs;
- Annual personal development budget for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.;
- Regular company and team events (COVID/War permitting);
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- English lessons in groups.