On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Backend Team Lead to join a client team in Aachen, Germany on a full-time basis. We are looking for candidates in Germany and other European Union countries for relocation to Aachen.
As a Senior Backend Developer/ Lead Backend Developer, you will play an essential role in the development processes and manage the backend team. You have excellent leadership skills and are able to manage a diverse and distributed team.
- Work on our core system connecting patient data with our machine-learning solutions
- Collaborate with our AI team members and integrate our models as fast, reliable, and maintainable code in our back end
- Coordinate our external technical partners for integrations with third-party systems
- Creating and Maintaining our architecture and software documentation
- Design and implement our REST API that which connects our terminals to the backend
- Guidance/mentorship of team members
- Ensure integrity of end product by implementing and maintaining development best practices.
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing startup focused on developing innovative technological solutions for critically ill patients. Were founded in 2019 as a spin-off of RWTH Aachen and just moved to a brand-new office in the heart of Aachen. Offer a positive collaborative work environment in an interdisciplinary and international team (working language is English) with flat hierarchies and many attractive perks.
- You have worked as a software engineer in the industry for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience in end-to-end software development from idea to market-ready, tested, and maintainable code
- You are pragmatic in your decisions and know how to avoid scope creep and going down rabbit holes
- Experience managing team members
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Proficiency in Python and ideally Django and machine learning libraries.
What we offer in addition
- No micromanagement! You work independently in the team and as a part of a rapidly growing MedTech company
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Support in personal development and reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- 30 vacation days
- Free membership in Urban Sports Club
- Home Office Agreement
- Job Bike / eBike
- Company pension scheme / betriebliche Altersvorsorge with a 50% company match
- A multicultural, engaged, and cool team
- Positive working environment based on trust, empowerment, and inclusion.