On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our client’s team.
As a specialist for Angular and Typescript development, you will be working as part of a dedicated product team on new and existing products. Our team is built on a culture centered around innovation, personal development, and dedication to creating world-class digital products and user experiences. Thanks to the nature of our work, the tools and technologies we use evolve from project to project, which means you’ll always have the opportunity to learn new skills and keep up with the latest technologies.
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge, working with a world-class team of passionate and technology-loving people, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
We love bringing great ideas to life. Since 2015, we have helped startups and big corporations from various industries to successfully plan, develop, and launch innovative digital products. We are motivated to solve new and exciting challenges, and in doing so, improve the lives of our customers and their users.
- Work with a team of engineers to implement and ship modern front-end and mobile user experiences using Angular and other TypeScript based technologies;
- Work closely with our UX designers and product managers to plan and own the development of new products and features;
- Maintain and improve automated unit and end-to-end tests, especially to be run in our CI/CD pipeline;
- Work on reusable component libraries and design systems.
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development with TypeScript;
- 1+ years of experience using Angular to build production-grade web applications;
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and common Web APIs;
- Skilled in creating responsive layouts and progressively enhanced designs using modern CSS/SCSS;
- Familiar with reactive and asynchronous programming, especially with RxJS and async/await;
- Firm understanding of TCP, HTTP, and other common web protocols.
- University degree in Computer Science or any related technical field;
- Experience with other common front-end frameworks, such as React, Vue, or Svelte;
- Hands-on experience using Service Workers and other Web APIs to build PWAs;
- Experience creating UI/UX scribbles, wireframes, and mockups;
- Experience working with mono repositories and build systems;
- Experience writing technical requirements and documentation.