On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Senior DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer (m/w/d) to join our client’s team in Cologne on a full-time basis.
Our client is one of the most innovative companies in its industry, working exclusively with agile processes and the latest technologies. The team is characterized by short decision-making processes and joint suggestions for improvement.
- Together with your colleagues, you develop guard rails for the IT infrastructure of our distributed application and system landscape based on an on-prem Kubernetes cluster and cloud-native technologies (AWS) and their implementation.
- You are responsible for the provision and operation of the centrally used container runtime based on Kuberenetes as well as cross-team infrastructure components (Kafka, databases) and developer tools such as GitLab, ELK stack for log analysis
- You are co-responsible for the comprehensive quality assurance of the infrastructure to ensure the productive environment
- You will ensure a constant exchange and coaching of the development teams with regard to the use and further development of infrastructure components (Kubernetes, AWS) using an inner-source Terraform library to be set up and jointly developed.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable technical education with a strong IT orientation
- You have several years of practical experience with current cloud technologies and automation tools (AWS, Terraform)
- You have several years of practical experience in building and further developing continuous delivery pipelines, realizing releases and automated deployments
- You also have several years of hands-on experience with developer tools and environments (Go, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes)
- IT Security, Micro Service Architecture and Self Contained Systems are not foreign words for you
- Health packages, training and continuing education, employee discount, company pension plan, sports facilities, on-site cafeteria and much more.