WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Scalors GmbH is looking for Quality Assurance Engineer for the Client.
Our Client is Germany’s leading portal and digital service provider with a team of more than 100 dedicated employees from various specialist areas, who are united by one goal: to make it easier for people to receive care at home.
Together with experts from a wide range of care and healthcare fields, their team provides support and guidance for care at home with valuable, always up-to-date information, helpful products, and our digital services — such as the care degree calculator. To stay at home for as long as possible, they help arrange selected providers for care services, such as a low-barrier bathroom or a suitable stair lift. With their products and services such as the curabox, the Client’s team provides helpful care aids for consumption as needed, takes care of the formalities, and delivers directly to your home.
- Being responsible for the consistently high quality and functionality of one of our digital products (e.g. subscription commerce, e-commerce or digital assistance services) through automated (end-to-end) testing as well as manual testing.
- Setting up, maintaining and further developing an automated test environment for this product.
- Ensuring the functionally correct connection of APIs and EventStreams.
- Responsibility for the specification, execution, automation and evaluation of tests during the development and release phase as well as taking responsibility for an efficient test process already in the conception phase.
- Advise the Product Manager and other team members on the implementation of features, on building relevant quality assurance knowledge as well as tracking bug fixes and testing and reproducing own reported bugs.
- Experience with testing of web applications and APIs as well as in developing automated tests;
- Experience in setting up and independently maintaining a test suite for a large web-based project
- Experience with common QA tools and adept at using open source browser testing frameworks, such as Selenium WebDriver, Nightwatch.js).
- Analytical skills
- German Level — B2-C1.
- An exciting environment with insights into the digitalization of care.
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels.
- Social added value with state-of-the-art technologies and agile working methods.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg’s Hafencity district.
- An exceptional working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- Flexible home office arrangement.
- Numerous employee events, fitness and HVV allowance as well as digital meal vouchers.