On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our client’s team in Cologne on a full-time basis.
Our client is one of the most innovative companies in its industry, working exclusively with agile processes and the latest technologies. The team is characterized by short decision-making processes and joint suggestions for improvement.
- You develop scalable, target-oriented and sustainable software architectures for the operationalization of complex customer journeys
- You link the individual components of our ecosystem to a holistic and sustainable overall solution
- You accompany the product development from solution finding to release to continuous operation in constant exchange with your product manager or product owner
- You enjoy working closely in a cross-functional team with pair programming, code reviews and proactively share your knowledge and experience (e.g. via coding dojos or tech talks to the team)
- You have several years of professional experience in frontend development of web-based, scalable systems and applications
- You have a good feeling for Responsive Design with consideration of speed and usability
- You have a good knowledge of current technologies (e.g. React, Angular and Vue) and have already gained initial experience in connecting microservices with Rest
- You ideally already have (basic) knowledge in the development and interlocking of self-contained systems
- You like to think outside the box and are interested in other topics (e.g. backend, DevOps, process optimization,...) in addition to pure frontend development/architecture
- Health packages, training and continuing education, employee discount, company pension plan, sports facilities, on-site cafeteria and much more.