On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a PHP Full Stack Developer to join our client’s team in our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Since 2008 client’s company has been advising on all aspects of eCommerce and mCommerce, from strategy to implementation. Their focus: multi-channel and cross-channel solutions and connection of online and offline sales channels. They develop and operate an online business (B2C and B2B) on behalf of our clients. Their clients are international manufacturers of branded goods and private labels from all over the world, as well as their international sales partners.
- Good knowledge of the HTTP stack;
- Good MySQL 5.x knowledge in the area of planning, creation, and optimization;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Learning, creativity, motivation, and ability to work in a team;
- Professional behavior, independent work, consensus-oriented way of working.
Your personal strengths:
- You like to work in a team and can responsibly and in time fulfill your work on your own;
- You are resilient and flexible;
- You take on responsibility and work quality-consciously;
- You face new tasks and challenges.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in dealing with shop systems such as Shopware, Pimcore, OXID;
- Experience in handling Photoshop and CMS systems such as WordPress or Joomla;
- Release management/deployment experience (version management with GIT, Mercurial, experience with various test procedures such as unit tests, deployment tools like Jenkins);
- Knowledge of Linux, WSL, and cloud environments;
What we can offer to you:
- State of the art located office (10 min to m. Lukianivska) with a warm and friendly atmosphere (during quarantine, we’re working from home);
- Exciting projects and tasks, lots of variety and dynamics;
- Development opportunities: Interesting career prospects;
- Well-known national and international customers from various industries;
- A pleasant working environment and atmosphere rolled into one dynamic and motivated team.;
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths;
- A culture of responsibility, with determination, openness, and willingness to help;
- Medical insurance;
- English-speaking classes.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development centre in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists, for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region, and we take care of the entire process.