On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a React/React-Native Developer to join our client’s team in our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is building a worldwide social entertainment platform with a big focus on the North American market. This is an exciting early opportunity to join a fast-growing team with various career opportunities over time. You will participate in full-cycle development of client web and mobile apps to serve up to 150 million customers. High quality code with predictable behaviour in production, automation, traceability, seamless and transparent scaling are key principles to us.
- Experience in React, React-Native, Redux, Reselect, TypeScript, Next.js, Material UI, JSS, Google API tools and services(Firebase, Crashlytics, Messaging, Auth, Analytics...);
- Android/iOS release management experience;
- SEO optimizations for web;
- Rich UI animations;
- Collaborating with remote product management teams;
- Building customer-facing consumer web and mobile applications;
- Fit to the values and shape the culture within the entire organization;
- Very good English skills in speaking and writing;
- Strong experience in mobile web;
- B2C experience;
- Good knowledge of UX and not just code;
- Experience with SPA for mobile and desktop;
Will be a plus:
- Java, Objective-C/Swift;
- Experience with video monetization and mobile attribution;
- UI experience (Figma, etc).
- Write well-designed, testable and scalable code in a timely manner;
- Take part in the full development cycle and ensure a smooth development and cooperation between the dev team and product owners from sprint planning to release cycles.
What we can offer to you:
- Nice office at BC Forum (10 min to m. Lukianivska);
- Warm and friendly atmosphere;
- Direct communication with the Client;
- Medical insurance;
- English-speaking classes;
- Completive salary.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development centre in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists, for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region, and we take care of the entire process.