• Deep understanding of design principles like KISS, SoC and iterative workflows;
• 2+ years experience designing web-based UI;
• Excellent English language skills.
• Experience with WebSockets;
• Experience with git;
• Knowledge of C# (for reading backend code);
• German language skills.
• Fair compensation;
• Flexible working time;
• Great colleagues;
• Awesome office in the center of Stuttgart;
• Nice view of the town from our terrace or balcony;
• Free coffee and beverages.
— Building things from scratch, not relying on heavy frameworks, using libraries only when appropriate;
— Working as part of a
Our Client is building a team of passionate and curious IT professionals and engineers to create next generation SAP process integration tools that people love. You will be the responsible software engineer for our new web-based process integration designer and other web applications.