What you really do:
We are looking for an ambitious Integration Project Manager / Presale Engineer (PSE) to join our growing team in Kyiv. As PSE you act as experienced Integration Manager to help establish our product as the preferred choice for building and managing a sophisticated online presence. You know what to tell the world about our software products and integration solutions to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our Founders and our engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
In detail you will:
● You are responsible for creating a plan of project execution to position our products as solutions for our customers and partners to current and new markets.
● Analyze and create integration plans to position our execution plan to the potential customers, working closely with Sales team, Product Development Team and Business.
● You’ll put together and deliver our technical and business-level messaging
● You help to create and Implement our go-to-market strategy, and you craft sales enablement plans for our product offerings.
● You partner with the product development team through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform.
● You partner with the product Integration team through the complete product integration cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform — this is the primary focus.
● You will also closely work with our PR and business development team to craft and review marketing content.
● You support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos etc.
We would like to hear from you if:
● Product execution experience: You must have at least 3 years experience in product roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space. You have a solid understanding of product integration and execution. You are familiar with the process of Product and Project management and how product marketing fits into it.
You have solid experience in enterprise Integration processes .
● B2B Software experience: You gained experience working with B2B software companies and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B companies. You must be technically fluent, you are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits. You have proven ability to craft engaging content in excellent English, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
● Education: a Bachelor’s Degree required. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing.
● competitive salary;
● friendly and highly professional team;
● dynamic development opportunities;
● payment for the external specialized training events (conferences, workshops)
● constant internal training (webinars, networks, workshops);
● free charge tea, coffee, fruits, cookies in the office;
● comfortable office with a convenient location (Kyiv, Vasylkivska).
Your responsibilities will include:
● Growth — Partner with the Product team to track and improve metrics across the funnel, from acquisition and engagement to conversion and retention.
● Positioning — Work with Sales and Product teams to develop unique, compelling product and integration positioning, pricing, and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
● Voice of the Customer — Based on your strong grasp of the online presence space, you will be the advocate for our SMB (small to medium business) customers, with a deep understanding of their needs. You will help prioritize product development based on customer and market research.
● Strategic Content — Develop a strategy and accompanying materials to drive awareness and adoption including landing pages, web & ui copy, blog posts, emails, how-to guides, product videos, case studies, client testimonials, and other marketing tools to drive awareness, education, and adoption of Yola’s products.
● Communication — Maintain a pulse on the product development road-map to ensure users and stakeholders are educated on new features in each release. Evangelize the value propositions and proof points of Yola’s products via various outreach methods such as newsletters, webinars, and other training sessions targeted at both internal stakeholders as well as our existing client base.
● Industry Research — Conduct research and maintain a library of relevant statistics on competitors and industry trends. Leverage this data to reinforce our claims and positioning during our storytelling.
● Sales Enablement — Assist the Sales team to develop the relevant materials that they need to move prospects through the funnel, including presentations, collateral, and proposal materials. Provide competitive information to enable them to win new B2B accounts.
We develop solutions for the automation of processes in trade based on experience gained with top market players — large e-commerce and retail projects.