We’re looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team for developing our core disruptive product — Edgelabs.ai, powered by Scalarr, an AI-driven, cybersecurity solution that monitors and controls activities in edge computing environments, preventing attacks and material losses.
If you feel passionate about making the world of networks and edge computing safer, join our team and get the chance to work with the latest innovations and technologies in the field. For security-driven tasks and challenges that will keep you engaged and motivated, read the description below.
- Develop new features and services for Сyber security products;
- Develop the back-end for the UI of our team’s products and interactive docs;
- Engage in all phases of the software life-cycle, from planning, design, implementation, and maintenance;
- Support and improve our cybersecurity stack;
- Maintain a culture of code quality through rigorous testing, automation, and code reviews;
- Participate in architectural planning and brainstorming, design, and code reviews;
- Be proactive and innovative; we rely on your feedback to build a world-class product.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java 8 or higher versions;
- Strong knowledge of Java Core (Streams, Multithreading);
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security;
- Understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL databases;
- Understanding of the Kafka framework;
- Confident user of Maven, Gradle, SBT;
- Strong knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes ecosystem;
- Proven experience with AWS;
- Understanding of the CI/CD cycle.
Would be a big plus
- Kotlin, Scala, Go, or Rust experience;
- Hands-on experience in security;
- Experience in JHipster, ClickНouse, or similar systems.
- Professional development in security patterns;
- Participation in the full cycle of product development, having a real opportunity to improve it;
- No legacy code;
- Professional growth in a multicultural and international team;
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.