We are looking for a Senior Security Research Engineer with a passion for cyber-attack analysis and research, hacking, and broad experience in protecting networks from digital threats and broad experience in vulnerability discovery, analysis, and exploitation.
You will be responsible for innovating new features and techniques that bring advanced network visibility, early threat detection, and automated incident response in the edge-on-prem environment. You will work closely with the Data Analytics, Data Science, and Development teams. For security-driven tasks and challenges that will keep you engaged and motivated, read the description below.
- Research different evasion techniques across all stages of the malware kill chain, from exploitation and infection to impact.
- Design and develop mechanisms to detect suspicious and malicious network activity in run-time on the OS for future product features.
- Perform research of possible attack surfaces and OS components for exploitation.
- Participate in penetration tests in Linux and IoT environments.
- Write technical summaries, white papers, and blogs based on your research and findings.
- Work with other teams in research, development, and product groups.
- Hands-on experience in penetration testing and hacking.
- Experience with cloud security implementation best practices.
- Solid understanding of the TCP/IP stack and networking.
- Familiarity with security issues associated with containers, Kubernetes, Distributed Systems, and Linux of large-scale web applications.
- Hands-on programming experience in Python, Golang, Bash, or any other programming language.
- Experience with managing security aspects of cloud infrastructures and applications.
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and Cyber Kill Chain.
- Experience building IoT/OT, Edge, and cloud security solutions.
- Strong knowledge of IoT cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation, and orchestration.
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities.
- Be part of a global team that is passionate about helping clients.
- Work with novel AI/RL algorithms together with the Data Science team.
- New and exciting projects with no legacy code and cutting-edge technology stack.
- Professional growth in a multicultural and international team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.