We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team for developing our core disruptive product — Edgelabs.ai, powered by Scalarr, an AI-driven, cyber-security solution that monitors and controls activities in edge computing environments, preventing attacks and material losses.
If you feel passionate about making the world of networks and edge computing safer, join our team and get the chance to work with the latest innovations and technologies in the field. You’ll be employing the smartest SOTA approaches in DS/ML/RL to detect and prevent threats and strengthen cybersecurity. For security-driven tasks and challenges that will keep you engaged and motivated, read the description below.
- Explore and implement challenging state-of-the-art algorithms;
- Train ML models for different tasks;
- Ensure Analytics model quality assurance and validate them;
- Implement swiftly demo quality prototypes;
- Convert proven useful prototypes into well-documented production-ready code;
- Optimize python code base for production models.
- At least 5+ years of experience researching and developing Machine Learning algorithms;
- Practical experience in developing Detection of Anomalies and Threats, Unsupervised, Semi-Supervised learning and Data Clustering;
- Practical experience in developing Tabular Data & Time Series;
- Deep knowledge of statistics and linear algebra;
- Engineering background and great experience in Python;
- Ability to quickly prototype and implement new ideas, finding simple and accurate problem solutions.
Would be a big plus:
- Practical experience in developing Reinforcement Learning solutions for security problems;
- Rust, C++;
- Experience in developing solutions IoT & Edge and network security.
- Professional development in Tabular Data, Time Series, RL, and Security Patterns Detection and Prevention.
- Participation in the full cycle of product development, having a real opportunity to improve it.
- No legacy code.
- Professional growth in a multicultural and international team.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in-office if you wish to work there. We do our best to keep a safe environment, with all health and cleanness measures preserved.