• 3+ years of development experience in Golang;
• Exposure to container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
• Good understanding of Cloud Computing;
• Experience with CI/CD process;
• Good understanding of how to build Secure applications;
• Solid understanding *nix systems.
• Experience with Python;
• Experience with ML/AI frameworks;
• Experience in high-loaded systems.
• Work with Machine Learning and Neural Networks;
• No boring legacy systems;
• Personal Development Plan;
• Opportunity to grow inside the company in management and leadership.
*Productive work environment*
• Fast-paced startup atmosphere;
• An international team of experienced professionals (San Francisco, Monreal, Mexico, Singapore);
• Flat corporate hierarchy.
• Long-term employment;
• 20 days of paid time off;
• 7 sick leaves;
• Online English courses;
• Medical service;
• Flexible work hours.
• Writing products on GoLang;
• Working on code review with a team;
• Propose and discuss complex technical solutions
• Work on security-related and high-loaded applications;
• Consult engineering team about best practices in GoLang coding;
• Write unit and integration tests;
• Participate in OpenSource contributions.
We are looking for a Go Developer with 3+ years of development experience in Golang and a good understanding of Cloud Computing to join our professional backend team who works with Big Data and new technology. You’ll be working with Kubernetes, High-Loaded solutions, and Big Data frameworks, participating in creating Kubernetes-based Cloud platforms with a Development Team. You’ll be able to get experience in developing security products based on AI&ML technology and the opportunity to grow in management and leadership.