● Advanced Excel skills;
● Basic knowledge of mathematical statistics;
● Result-oriented mindset;
● Motivation to self-development;
● Basic knowledge of Python.
● Experience in digital, ad tech, mobile;
● Knowledge of SQL.
● Work with Machine Learning and Neural Networks;
● No boring legacy systems;
● Opportunity to influence the product’s quality.
Productive work environment:
● Convenient office location;
● Fast-paced startup atmosphere;
● International team of experienced professionals;
● Flat corporate hierarchy.
● Long-term employment;
● 20 workdays of paid time off + 7 Sick leaves;
● Flexible work hours.
Visit scalarr.io/about-us/careers for more details.
● Expert labeling, dataset analysis, fraud detection in the clients’ data;
● Finding and validating fraud patterns;
● Collaborating with the development team on optimization and automatization of business processes;
● Provision of technical integration with tracking providers and clients.
Scalarr is looking for a Data Analyst with a deep passion for data to join our team in Kharkiv, Ukraine. As a Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for finding and validating fraud patterns in the client’s data, provisioning of technical integration with tracking providers and clients, while working with state-of-the-art machine learning models and neural network algorithms.
We’ll be happy to have YOU join our team!