• Experienced in data and business analysis;
• Excellent Excel knowledge;
• Math statics basic knowledge;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Result achievement-oriented;
• Self-development motivation.
• Experience in SaaS;
• Experience in digital, ad tech, mobile;
• Experience in anti-fraud, cyber-security products.
• Work with Machine Learning and Neural Networks
• No boring legacy systems
• Opportunity to influence the product’s quality
Productive work environment
• Convenient office location
• Fast-paced startup atmosphere
• International team of experienced professionals
• Flat corporate hierarchy
• Long-term employment
• 20 work days of paid time off
• Flexible work hours
• Expert labeling, dataset analysis, fraud detection in current clients data;
• Find and validation of fraud patterns, research abilities;
• Data scientists team engagement in the creation and debugging neural networking machine learning models;
• Collaboration with the development team in optimization and automatization of business processes;
• Provision of technical integration with tracking providers, clients.
Scalarr is a product company founded in 2016. By suggesting the Machine Learning based anti-fraud solution we help mobile developers use data to drive efficient decisions on their user acquisition strategy and ensure sustainable company’s growth. We combine business experience, expertise in large-scale data analysis and visualization, and advanced software engineering know-how to deliver results.
We are very proud to have among our clients such as trusted industry leaders as Yandex, Huuuge Games, Pixonic, Genesis, JOOM, GOODGAME Studios, Aviasales, and many others.
Scalarr won bronze for “Tech Start-up of the Year” in 2018 International Business Awards®.
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate middle-level and upper data analyst who wants to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a talented agile team.