• 3+ years of experience in support and maintenance of computer systems, Servers, networks, system maintenance of Windows based operation systems and applications.
• 3+ years of experience in administration, configuration and control of user access rights, mailboxes, network service.
• Knowledge Hyper-V
• Knowledge in VMWare
• Knowledge in Office 365
• Knowledge in Windows server
• Knowledge in Windows
• Knowledge in Active directory — creating users and groups
• Experience in hardware support of workstations, servers.
• Team working and multitasking person with excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
• Proven hands-on experience with administration of Exchange Server and Active Directory
• Proven experience with Application/IT security monitoring and auditing — a plus.
• Fluent in English. — Must
• High availability during non-standard working hours.
• AWS experience — advantage
• Google cloud services — advantage
• Atlassian product knowledge, Jira and Confluence — advantage
Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
Very good remuneration
Comprehensive health insurance + gym
Team building and fun activities
High end modern office facilities
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Open and transparent communication
Long term career growth opportunities
Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
Administrate and Maintain IT infrastructure: Including desktop computers, Servers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants and smartphones.
Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
Customer Ticket Processing via ticket system and phone
Monitoring logs and various services;
Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
Interaction with the development department
Help Desk — frontal and remote support to corporate employees
Talking staff through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
Replacing parts as required.
Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Analyse and isolate issue.
Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
Identify user needs.
Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
Software deployment, security updates and patches.
Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN.
Responsible on purchasing technical equipment
At SBTech we have great environment and quality people, we are looking for someone who can work hard and also learn and develop fast to represent the team spirit in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities — you simply have to seize them.