• 2+ years of experience in support and maintenance of computer systems, Servers, networks, system maintenance of Windows based operation systems and applications.
• 2+ years of experience in administration, configuration and control of user access rights, mailboxes, network service.
• Knowledge Hyper-V.
• Knowledge in VMWare.
• Knowledge in Office 365.
• Knowledge in Windows server
• Knowledge in Windows
• Knowledge in Active directory — creating users and groups.
• Experience in hardware support of workstations, servers.
• Team working and multitasking person with excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
• Proven hands-on experience with administration of Exchange Server and Active Directory.
• Proven experience with Application/IT security monitoring and auditing — a plus.
• High availability during non-standard working hours.
• AWS experience — advantage.
• Google cloud services — advantage.
• Atlassian product knowledge, Jira and Confluence — advantage.
• Upper-Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken).
Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
Very good remuneration
Comprehensive health insurance + gym
Team building and fun activities
High end modern office facilities
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Open and transparent communication
Long term career growth opportunities
Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
• Administrate and Maintain IT infrastructure: Including desktop computers, Servers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants and smartphones.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Customer Ticket Processing via ticket system and phone.
• Monitoring logs and various services.
• Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
• Interaction with the development department.
• Help Desk — frontal and remote support to corporate employees.
• Talking staff through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Replacing parts as required.
• Analyse and isolate issue.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Identify user needs.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
SBTech is an industry-leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 600 professional and experienced individuals — with the number rising daily. Here at SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination — we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.