• At least 3 years of managing mobile native development team.
• Very strong management skills and ability to handle multiple development teams.
• 3 years of Strong Technical hands-on development experience with iOS applications and Android in both a micro-services and wrapped environment
• Hands-on experience with Swift/Obj-C
• Hands-on experience with Java/Kotlin
• Hands-on experience with RxJava
• Hands-on experience with RxSwift
• Strong knowledge of different Design Patterns
• Strong experience in mobile test automation and writing testable code in terms of CI and CD (TDD/BDD)
• Experience with Agile / SCRUM, writing stories and developing in a fast moving environment
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivating with a proactive “Can do” approach
• English — High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
Very good remuneration
Comprehensive health insurance + gym
Team building and fun activities
High end modern office facilities
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Open and transparent communication
Long term career growth opportunities
Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
• Managing a group of ~25 including iOS developers, Android developers and QAs.
• Managing directly 3 team leaders.
• Development of iOS and Android apps for a platform that handles thousands of concurrent users and Tens of millions monthly operations
• Working with the product owners and business to develop new features
• Extensive experience with agile.
• Be part of cross-functional Native Mobile Team with end-to-end responsibility for end result
Mobile and mobile apps are an area of focus and growth for the gaming industry as a whole. Native Mobile Team is responsible for building and maintaining online sports betting applications. Our platform is Hybrid and Native across iOS and Android. We rely on Single-Page Application approach and disturbed system architecture. We are looking for innovative hands-on technologists to help to build the next level of industry disruption. If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques — then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
We are looking for a true leader which is smart and focused and will set an example to his group members.
The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities — you simply have to seize them.