• Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux environments
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. VNC)
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
• Passion for sports, sportsbetting or experience with sportsbetting
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
• Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
• Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Product and Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
• Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
• Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
• Participation in providing training to customers as required.
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
• Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
The support team at SBTech Retail is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join our growing team. You will be working with clients on four continents and you will take ownership for customers issues and see problem through resolution. As Support Engineer you will deliver effective technical and customer support for SBTech’s retail program, supporting solutions for both technical and non-technical end users.
Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, chat and voice applications to give clients quick answers to issues. Support Engineers work in shifts and on-call rotation throughout the year.