• 2+ years of experience of coding experience in one or more of high level modern programming languages, preferably in C#
• strong experience with XUnit and NUnit
• solid object-oriented programming skills
• solid knowledge and experience of QA best practice
• knowledge and experience in testing API or web/mobile web applications testing
• solid knowledge and experience in test case design end execution
• good knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices as well
• knowledge in Jenkins jobs configuration
• ability to take a decision in unclear cases
• proven to be truly Agile-thinking and product-oriented person
• English B1 or higher
• experience playing proxy-PO role
• experience in implementing the automation on a project from scratch
Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
Comprehensive health insurance + gym
Team building and fun activities
High end modern office facilities
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Open and transparent communication
Long term career growth opportunities
Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
• Code test cases in C#
• Improve and expand automation test coverage
• Mentor and grow less mature teammates
• Improve test framework
• Investigate, fix and prevent test failures
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, technology, and product managers etc. to estimate and implement test plans and cases
What is our technical challenge?
Building high throughput API for bet processing based on extensive distributed system. Combining the tough business requirements with wide variety of technological challenges related to scale, low latency processing, high volumes of data.
What is our tech stack?
We extensively use .NET and approach. From the code perspective — C#/OOP used as our main driver. We will help you learn distributed systems design in high load environments.