· 1+ years on QA Automation Lead or 2+ years on Senior Automation QA positions.
· object-oriented programming skills
· 2+ years of coding experience in one or more of high-level modern programming languages, preferably in C#
· strong experience with XUnit and NUnit
· solid knowledge and experience in QA methodology
· Hands-on experience in testing API or web/mobile web applications
· solid knowledge and experience in test case design end execution
· good knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices as well
· ability to take a decision in unclear cases
· proven to be truly Agile-thinking and product-oriented person
· English B1 or higher
· experience playing proxy-PO role
· familiar with online gaming industry and betting
· experience in end-to-end and integration testing
· experience in Jira
Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
Very good remuneration
Comprehensive health insurance + gym
Team building and fun activities
High end modern office facilities
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Open and transparent communication
Long term career growth opportunities
Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
· Own Test Strategy
· Lead continuous improvement of manual and automation QA process
· Support migration to continues delivery process.
· Participate in the planning of product version delivery and its rollout to 130+ B2B operators
· QA people development in 3 cross-functional teams.
· Work closely with the teams, technology, and product managers in order to deliver a high-quality product.
Automation QA Lead for SBTech Sports Data Unit
What is our challenge?
Our unit is responsible for sports content delivery. Sports data domain is very reactive by nature, so we have to push a huge number of changes (several thousand per sec) to several thousand clients in near real-time manner. One part of our solution is a data streaming platform. In addition to data streaming, we are building a PUSH-based queryable API which allows retrieving data with SQL-like queries and subscribing to PUSH updates.
What is our ideal candidate?
You are Senior QA or QA Lead with both solid knowledge of test theory and practical experience. In combination with pro-active position it allows you to develop unit’s test strategy, improve QA processes and support appropriate initiatives. Also you have solid knowledge in automation, its best practices and approaches. You want and can develop and mentor people.
· ASP.NET Core / MongoDB / AeroSpike / Kafka
· And many other tools for load testing and monitoring