• Excellent knowledge of C# (Core framework experience)
• Understanding of large scale, distributed systems, microservices architecture
• Understanding of Automation processes related to R&D cycle
• You enjoy working with intelligent and energetic teams of people
• Good English both verbal and written
• Knowledge or previous experience with data streaming solutions — Kafka
• Previous experience with MongoDB/Aerospike
Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
Formal review process twice a year
Very good remuneration
Comprehensive health insurance + gym
Team building and fun activities
High end modern office facilities
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Open and transparent communication
Long term career growth opportunities
Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
Fruits and snacks in the office
• Building and managing agile team, while keeping a balance between delivery and quality aspects
• Technical guidance and ownership over the team products end-to-end — from design to production
• Working with product owners/architects to build services and related workflows
• Building and implementing testing methodologies to guarantee system quality and performance standards
• Building and constantly improving CI/CD processes
What is our technical challenge?
Building high throughput API for bet processing based on extensive distributed system. Combining the tough business requirements with wide variety of technological challenges related to scale, low latency processing, high volumes of data.
What is our tech stack?
We extensively use .NET Core and microservices approach. From the code perspective — C#/OOP used as our main driver. We will help you learn distributed systems design in high load environments.
For persistency layer we utilize different approaches: Mongo for high volume and query extensive layer, Aerospike for low latency, hot set searches. All this enriched with transport layer on top of durable distributed transaction log — Kafka.
We ship our platform on top of Docker and K8s deployment flavor.
The system performance visibility layer is utilizing industry standards technological stack — ELK for logging, Influx + Grafana for performance metrics, and so on.