• 1+ years of experience working as Scrum Master/Project Manager/Project Coordinator.
• Good understanding of the Agile methodology and its principles.
• Good understanding of SDLC.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in managing many stakeholders.
• Experience in managing expectations and providing reliable timeframes to stakeholders.
• Experience in managing dependencies between several teams.
• Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities.
• Good level of written and spoken English (upper intermediate and above).
• Technical knowledge related to web-applications, APIs etc.
Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
Formal review process twice a year
Very good remuneration
Comprehensive health insurance + gym
Team building and fun activities
High end modern office facilities
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Open and transparent communication
Long term career growth opportunities
Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
Fruits and snacks in the office
• Play a Scrum Master role for a couple of Scrum teams
• Facilitate the requirements gathering and the Backlog refinement.
• Monitor and report the project’s progress via Jira and Confluence.
• Monitor the teams’ health.
• Help to develop people’s soft skills.
• Monitor communications, both internal and external; remove blockers; resolve conflicts.
• Increase the efficiency of teamwork and cross-team collaboration.
• Assist other units; manage incoming requests etc.
• Facilitate continuous improvement.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation, and imagination — we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
During your work activities, you will play a so-called Servant Leader role for a couple of teams inside one of the SBTech units. The unit is deeply integrated into the company’s structure, so your day-to-day work will include interactions with people all around the company. You will juggle with different requests from different stakeholders in order to minimize interruptions in the team’s work.