About the role
Watch our CEO’s video describing benefits of this position: bit.ly/sanitydesk_css_dou
Hi there! At SanityDesk we’re looking for a Customer Support Representative who is passionate about people, loves to listen, and to help to solve problems. If you are excited about interacting with different users on a daily basis, and providing top-notch customer experience — keep reading on!
We are looking for someone who can interact with our customers and provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. Also, you would deal with customer complaints and help resolve them.
You, alongside your team will also help to design and document reusable processes and scripts (replies to customers, etc.)
Currently our Customer Success Team has around 10 people — but we are building a new separate function in the company so you will be one of the first team members of the dedicated support department. Till the end of August there should be around 3-4 people more. The team is small for now, so we will count on your proactiveness. The Head of The Customer Success Department will regularly synchronize and support you, advising on how to handle some of the most exciting challenges!
As a result of this position
This position will allow you to become a Specialist in managing customer requests and working with product feedback. You will get extensive skills in Project Management and as a result you will get the knowledge necessary in growing into a Manager Role or Product-oriented role (e.g. Customer Support Manager / Product Manager / UX Designer). As the team is small your growth should be fast and you will be able to get promoted quickly if your results are satisfying.
We can’t wait to talk to you!
- You are courageous: you choose courage over comfort; you’re not afraid of making decisions on your own
- English level: Upper—Intermediate or higher (B2+)
- Positive attitude: you are energetic and people enjoy communication with you
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time (the load may vary — it can be 1 chat/hour with a client or 3 chats at once)
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Empathy and patience: ability to listen, hear and act upon what clients come with
- Tech savvy: ability and willingness to learn different types of customer support-related software (e.g. CRM systems, Zoom)
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Live Chat, Crisp or Intercom, experience in building knowledge databases: Google Spreadsheets
- Previous experience as a Customer Support Representative or similar CS role
SanityDesk is a small, wisely-growing, people-centric startup, so you’ll likely get experience on quite a few different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Proactively respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve their satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, documents, create reusable manuals
- We provide the proper training so you feel confident and prepared
- Work in a shift mode
Most probable shift schedule: 7-15, 15-23, 23-07 (that should be well planned and agreed upon upfront) — potentially at the beginning we will cover the day shifts before we hire enough teammates to make the 24h coverage
If your possible working hours are different from the ones above — apply anyway, we are ready to discuss and adjust the schedule
OUR ENVIRONMENT AND VALUES
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at SanityDesk agree to accept our Value Statement. According to it, these are the key components to make a truly exceptional environment:
- We believe that trust is essential to a culture of innovation
- We build clarity through transparency
- We believe mistakes are acceptable as long as we own them
- We use empathy in our day to day communication
- We accept imperfection — no one is perfect and nobody knows everything
- We are always eager to experiment and learn by doing
- We choose positivity (over negativity)
- We appreciate, show gratitude, and celebrate the little victories
- We accept that others have a right to share their beliefs and thoughts
- We are always open to receive constructive feedback
- We choose the best ideas over hierarchy
- We aim to give back to the communities that made us possible and make the world a better, more sustainable place
Our journey has just begun, so for now, our benefits package consists of
- Shares in the company from day 1 (you get a stake in the business that value raises with company growth)
- 32 days of paid vacation and standard stuff like sick leave
- An environment of trust and compassion where your opinion matters
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A bunch of new technologies to learn and use
- An incredible team of like-minded, highly skilled people
- An opportunity to experiment with your ideas, learn and grow with the company
- A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with established funding
- A chance to widen your expertise working with domain knowledge experts on different areas of the business
- Ability to build a company that follows certain values one of them being focused on "giving back to the communities that made us possible and making the world a better, more sustainable place
LEARN MORE ABOUT SanityDesk
SanityDesk is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our Value Statement provides guidance for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allows us to make a product that serves an international audience.
While we try our very best to get back to every candidate as soon as possible, due to challenges caused by the global situation, please allow for additional time and know we’re doing everything we can to be as efficient as our resources allow us to.
In case of any questions please contact our VP of People & Culture — Daniel, dropping an email to email@example.com
APPLY HERE: bit.ly/sanitydesk_css_dou