APPLY HERE: bit.ly/SD_DOU_Sales_Lead
>> DESCRIPTION OF YOU <<
Hello there! Thanks for being here. This is one of the most important roles for us that’s why we are really glad that you stopped by to give it a glance! We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales strategies, and justifying those plans to the upper management. If being at the crossroad of Sales, Marketing, and Support, analyzing data, optimizing processes, and providing feedback to the product team about potential improvements sounds like a job for you, let’s talk!
We provide our customers with a comprehensive solution allowing them to succeed in a digital era. This includes: EDUCATION through masterclasses like this one about business launch sanitydesk.com/...hlife-build-your-business, our all-in-one DIGITAL PLATFORM sanitydesk.com/features and NETWORK access to the marketplace of marketing experts ready to help kickstart your business. This is why our clients really want our product as they have everything in one place.
***Why this role is important
We are trying to build an exceptional team of smart, open-minded people united around similar values and beliefs that every SoloPreneur in the world should have access to digital solutions allowing them to compete with the biggest players online. We officially launched in February 2020 and made it through the pandemic — strong. We’ve been developing the product, secured smart money from investors in the USA, and grew the team from 7 to 20 people. Now we are taking the next step with plans to steadily expand and you will play an important role in this process. And it’s not just words — your contribution will really make a difference and that’s why we offer shares in the business for joining us early on and helping us to succeed.
3 members — till the end of the year most likely
>> YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE <<
1. Excellent communication in ENGLISH
2. Demonstrated ability to hire, motivate and coach a team
3. Proven ability to create a high-level strategy for the department and drive it from plan to delivery
4. A reasonable understanding of sales performance metrics
5. Knowledge of how to create a framework to track key KPIs and strategy’s implementation progress
6. Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
>> SanityDesk’s PACKAGE <<
Hey, our journey has just begun, so for now, our benefits package consists of
1. Shares in the company from day 1
2. 32 days of paid vacation and standard stuff like sick leave
3. Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
4. A bunch of new technologies to learn and use
5. An incredible team of like-minded, highly skilled people
6. An opportunity to experiment with your ideas, learn and grow with the company
7. A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with established funding
8. A chance to widen your expertise working with domain knowledge experts on different areas of the business
9. Ability to build a company that follows certain values one of them being focused on “giving back to the communities that made us possible and making the world a better, more sustainable place”
10. An environment of trust and compassion where your opinion matters
>> YOUR DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES <<
SanityDesk is a small, wisely-growing, human-centric startup, so you’ll likely get experience on quite a few different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
1. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
2. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
3. Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople, own objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
4. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
5. Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
6. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
7. Create a framework to track Key Performance Indicators to be able to measure the progress of work and conclude on the right next steps based on collected data
8. It might happen that you will jump on a
9. Experiment: this is a startup so we can test different solutions!
>> OUR ENVIRONMENT AND VALUES <<
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at SanityDesk agree to accept our Value Statement (sanitydesk.com/culture). According to it, these are the key components to make a truly exceptional environment:
1. We believe that trust is essential to a culture of innovation
2. We build clarity through transparency
3. We believe mistakes are acceptable as long as we own them
4. We use empathy in our day to day communication
5. We accept imperfection — no one is perfect and nobody knows everything
6. We are always eager to experiment and learn by doing
7. We choose positivity (over negativity)
8. We appreciate, show gratitude, and celebrate the little victories
9. We accept that others have a right to share their beliefs and thoughts
10. We are always open to receive constructive feedback
11. We choose the best ideas over hierarchy
12. We aim to give back to the communities that made us possible and make the world a better, more sustainable place
>> ABOUT THE COMPANY <<
We believe that small and medium companies should have equal chances to grow and succeed. That’s why our mission at SanityDesk is to help small business owners build, manage, and scale their entire business online with our all-in-one digital platform.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment where we challenge the status quo of how traditional business is done. Our focus is on trust and respect. If you want to work remotely, that’s great. If you want to work near others, that’s cool too. Our team is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You just need the skills, drive, and the ability to deliver to succeed in this role.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are nimble and fast. Small teams mean little bureaucracy and less management while getting more things done.
We search for smart creatives who despite limited resources having the right approaches, tools, and provided with freedom are able to do amazing things!
In case of any questions please contact our
VP of People Operations & Culture — Daniel, dropping an email to email@example.com
APPLY HERE: bit.ly/SD_DOU_Sales_Lead