🚀 >> DESCRIPTION OF YOU << 🚀
Hello there! Thanks for being here. This is one of the most important roles for us that’s why we are really glad that you stopped by to give it a glance! We are searching for somebody full of energy, who excels in having online conversations in English, hungry for finding new potential business opportunities. You don’t have to have much experience but your attitude is key!
🔥 Resilient, having a positive outlook that isn’t put down by a tough interaction or a rejection. If you have a positive attitude and you are willing to learn how to close international sales deals — we will coach you with advanced sales techniques and strategies and help to become a seasoned Project Manager and a Business Development Expert!
You will take care of hundreds of SanityDesk prospects every week to ensure they understand the value of using our product. You will mainly connect with existing prospects who have already opted into the sales process through our channels (e.g. our tech life business program (sanitydesk.com/...hlife-build-your-business). At the beginning, your main responsibility will be to schedule the appointments for the sales executives team, then the scope will be extended. You will regularly synchronize with the Sales Leader and work shoulder to shoulder tackling some of the most exciting challenges!
⚡️ If you are energetic and motivated to build a global Software Startup, let’s talk! 👋
Why is this role important
*** We are trying to build an exceptional team of smart, open-minded people united around similar values and beliefs that every SoloPreneur in the world should have access to digital solutions allowing them to compete with the biggest players online. We officially launched in February 2020 and made it through the pandemic — strong. We’ve been developing the product, secured smart money from investors in the USA, and grew the team from 7 to 20 people. Now we are taking the next step with plans to steadily expand and you will play an important role in this process. And it’s not just words — your contribution will really make a difference and that’s why we offer shares in the business for joining us early on and helping us to succeed.
*** Currently 3 members — till the end of the year most likely
As a result of this position
*** You will learn advanced sales techniques and strategies. You will become a seasoned Project Manager and Business Development Expert.
>> YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE <<
1. Great communication skills in ENGLISH
2. Lots of energy and a positive attitude
3. Hungry learner — willing to constantly develop
4. Persistence and a positive outlook that isn’t put down by a tough interaction or a rejection
5. Not afraid to jump on a pre-sales call and deliver an engaging product presentation
6. (Nice to have — not mandatory) Experience working with tools like sales CRM, Linkedin Sales Navigator, technographic tools
7. (Nice to have — not mandatory) Experience with different sales prospecting techniques like inbound / outbound sales: cold calling, cold emailing, nurturing campaigns, and social outreach
>> SanityDesk’s PACKAGE <<
Hey, our journey has just begun, so for now, our benefits package consists of
1. Shares in the company from day 1
2. 32 days of paid vacation and standard stuff like sick leave
3. Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
4. A bunch of new technologies to learn and use
5. An incredible team of like-minded, highly skilled people
6. An opportunity to experiment with your ideas, learn and grow with the company
7. A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with established funding
8. A chance to widen your expertise working with domain knowledge experts on different areas of the business
9. Ability to build a company that follows certain values one of them being focused on “giving back to the communities that made us possible and making the world a better, more sustainable place”
10. An environment of trust and compassion where your opinion matters
>> YOUR DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES <<
SanityDesk is a small, wisely-growing, human-centric startup, so you’ll likely get experience on quite a few different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
1. Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
*** research, identify, and prospect for new customers (qualification of leads). Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services, learn about prospect’s industry, sales process, competition, and compelling events to make effective and meaningful conversations
2. Find ways to connect with prospects
*** figure out different approaches how to reach out to potential leads, or promptly follow up with those who have inquired about our company
3. Contact potential prospects through calls and emails
*** get on pre-calls with pre-selected leads to present our company and set up the ground for the Sales Executives, send nurturing emails to get as much as possible out of the leads list
4. Setup quality meetings and appointments for Sales Executives
*** schedule meetings, and make sure they take place, write down the list of questions to ask during the call, or create a sales call script to qualify or disqualify leads, and set up quality meetings with sales executives
5. Guiding customer discovery process
*** throughout communication, manage to understand what is the potential of developing relationships with customers, decide which relationships should be prioritized
6. Tracking Key Performance Indicators
*** Measure progress of work and conclude what would be the right next steps based on collected data, Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
7. Experiment: this is a startup so we can test different solutions!
>> OUR ENVIRONMENT AND VALUES <<
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at SanityDesk agree to accept our Value Statement (sanitydesk.com/culture). According to it, these are the key components to make a truly exceptional environment:
1. We believe that trust is essential to a culture of innovation
2. We build clarity through transparency
3. We believe mistakes are acceptable as long as we own them
4. We use empathy in our day to day communication
5. We accept imperfection — no one is perfect and nobody knows everything
6. We are always eager to experiment and learn by doing
7. We choose positivity (over negativity)
8. We appreciate, show gratitude, and celebrate the little victories
9. We accept that others have a right to share their beliefs and thoughts
10. We are always open to receive constructive feedback
11. We choose the best ideas over hierarchy
12. We aim to give back to the communities that made us possible and make the world a better, more sustainable place
>> ABOUT THE COMPANY <<
We believe that small and medium companies should have equal chances to grow and succeed. That’s why our mission at SanityDesk is to help small business owners build, manage, and scale their entire business online with our all-in-one digital platform.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment where we challenge the status quo of how traditional business is done. Our focus is on trust and respect. If you want to work remotely, that’s great. If you want to work near others, that’s cool too. Our team is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You just need the skills, drive, and the ability to deliver to succeed in this role.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are nimble and fast. Small teams mean little bureaucracy and less management while getting more things done.
We search for smart creatives who despite limited resources having the right approaches, tools, and provided with freedom are able to do amazing things!