➡️ DESCRIPTION OF YOU ⬅️
👋 Hello there! Thanks for being here. This is an extremely important role for us that’s why we are really glad that you stopped by to give it a glance! This role during the pandemic is remote, but ideally, we are searching for somebody to be present in Kyiv within
⚡️ Why is this role important
*** We are trying to build an exceptional team of smart, open-minded people united around similar values and beliefs that every SoloPreneur in the world should have access to digital solutions allowing them to compete with the biggest players online. We officially launched in February 2020 and made it through the pandemic — strong. We’ve been developing the product, secured smart money from investors in the USA, and grew the team from 7 to 20 people. Now we are taking the next step with plans to steadily expand and you will play an important role in this process. And it’s not just words — your contribution will really make a difference and that’s why we offer shares in the business for joining us early on and helping us to succeed.
*** Currently 1 Person — till the end of the year most likely 3. The team is small for now, so you will be expected to stay proactive and act independently. Your contribution will have a direct influence on which direction we follow as a People and Culture department. We will regularly synchronize and work shoulder to shoulder tackling some of the most exciting challenges! We can’t wait to talk to you!
🍀 As a result of this position
*** You will become a Hiring Expert — specialized in IT Recruitment and in building strong cross-functional teams at an international Startup.
➡️ YOUR EXPERIENCE ⬅️
1. Previous Full-Cycle Hiring Experience
*** from sourcing through recruitment to onboarding. However, sourcing / active reach out to engage with candidates will be extremely important so you need to know how to do this, like talking to people and creating meaningful connections with them
2. Worked either at an IT company or a well-established startup
*** you were involved in the hiring function and you know how related processes were set and run. You know what works and what most likely doesn’t, even if you were not the one behind the strategy in your previous organization, you are not afraid to work on it here
3. Excited to experiment with different hiring approaches
*** including performance-based hiring techniques, evidence-based interviewing, and in general how to effectively test candidates, so that every step of the hiring process provides us with some conclusive, measurable outcomes
*** you have solid computer literacy, or at least you enjoy playing with different software especially sourcing and recruitment tools
5. Previous IT recruitment experience nice to have
*** It would be great if you hired for technical roles in IT — Software Engineers, Designers, Technical Customer Support Managers. And you know how to test such candidates. If you didn’t but you are strong with the other points above, it’s ok too, but having such experience will definitely be a huge plus for us
➡️ YOUR SKILLS ⬅️
1. Fluent English *** We have a multinational team with global aspirations and English is our first language
2. Sourcing specialist *** You know how to generate a talent pool for various positions through outbound sourcing and you have a strong sourcing toolkit
3. Self-organized and proactive *** You don’t wait for permission to make the decision. You make notes, use a calendar or anything that allows you to manage projects independently and effectively.
4. Checklists and data *** You like to optimize your own work by documenting key steps and creating reusable manuals / checklists of different processes — we don’t want unnecessary bureaucracy but as we are small we need to stay organized and not invent important things twice. So we will collect different data and metrics to make better decisions.
5. Curious *** You ask questions, search for answers and you like to know things. You are not afraid of experimenting ideas, tools, techniques, etc.
6. Positive energy and enthusiasm *** You have some sort of energy and enthusiasm that make people feel good when they interact with you
🚀 APPLY HERE: bit.ly/SD_Dou_TALENT 🚀
➡️ SanityDesk’s PACKAGE ⬅️
Hey, our journey has just begun, so for now, our benefits package consists of
1. Shares in the company from day 1 (you get a stake in the business that value raises with company growth)
2. 32 days of paid vacation and standard stuff like sick leave
3. Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
4. A bunch of new technologies to learn and use
5. An incredible team of like-minded, highly skilled people
6. An opportunity to experiment with your ideas, learn and grow with the company
7. A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with established funding
8. A chance to widen your expertise working with domain knowledge experts on different areas of the business
9. Ability to build a company that follows certain values one of them being focused on “giving back to the communities that made us possible and making the world a better, more sustainable place”
10. An environment of trust and compassion where your opinion matters
➡️ RESPONSIBILITIES ⬅️
SanityDesk is a small, wisely-growing, human-centric startup, so you’ll likely get experience on quite a few different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
1. Own parts of the hiring process
2. A mix of Sourcing, Recruitment and some Community Management
3. Leading / Co-leading Interviews
4. Manage the flow of candidates using our ATS and other preferred tools this quarter we should have about 5 open positions and starting Q2/Q3 this number will most likely increase to
5. Promotion of the positions we are hiring for online
6. Create a positive candidate experience
➡️ OUR ENVIRONMENT AND VALUES ⬅️
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at SanityDesk agree to accept our Value Statement (sanitydesk.com/culture). According to it, these are the key components to make a truly exceptional environment:
1. We believe that trust is essential to a culture of innovation
2. We build clarity through transparency
3. We believe mistakes are acceptable as long as we own them
4. We use empathy in our day to day communication
5. We accept imperfection — no one is perfect and nobody knows everything
6. We are always eager to experiment and learn by doing
7. We choose positivity (over negativity)
8. We appreciate, show gratitude, and celebrate the little victories
9. We accept that others have a right to share their beliefs and thoughts
10. We are always open to receive constructive feedback
11. We choose the best ideas over hierarchy
12. We aim to give back to the communities that made us possible and make the world a better, more sustainable place
➡️ ABOUT THE COMPANY ⬅️
We believe that small and medium companies should have equal chances to grow and succeed. That’s why our mission at SanityDesk is to help small business owners build, manage, and scale their entire business online with our all-in-one digital platform.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment where we challenge the status quo of how traditional business is done. Our focus is on trust and respect. If you want to work remotely, that’s great. If you want to work near others, that’s cool too. Our team is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You just need the skills, drive, and the ability to deliver to succeed in this role.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are nimble and fast. Small teams mean little bureaucracy and less management while getting more things done.
We search for smart creatives who despite limited resources having the right approaches, tools, and provided with freedom are able to do amazing things!
🚀 APPLY HERE: bit.ly/SD_Dou_TALENT 🚀
In case of any questions please contact our VP of People Operations & Culture — Daniel, dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org