• 3+ years in relevant of Rendering / 3D Graphics (industry) experience
• Strong knowledge of DirectX 11/12, HLSL, compute shaders
• Strongly proficient in C++, math, algorithms and data structures required
• Solid understanding of 3D Graphics and GPU programmable pipeline architecture
• Deep Experience of CPU/GPU profiling and debugging tools
• Experience with Unity / Unreal Engine
• Experience with own 3D rendering/game engine
• Experience with multi-threaded rendering
• Experience with Vulkan API
• Machine learning, TensorFlow.
• C# knowledge
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
• Advance rendering pipeline of game engines (Unreal Engine / Unity) with a new layers
• Move heavy calculations on GPU
• Improve performance and visual quality of final product
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us, you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.