— Experience in Linux user-space development in C
— General knowledge of C, Posix API, building / testing / packaging / debugging / scripting in Linux
— Understanding of Linux system internals
— Comfortable with cross-platform development
— At least Bachelor degree, good technical English
— Solid knowledge in software design (UML, typical architectures)
— Experience with ARM platform
— Knowledge of Linux security architecture (MAC/DAC, SE, LSM, Android/Tizen security models)
— Applied cryptography (authentication & authorization protocols, crypto algs.)
• Competitive salary, annual salary review, semi-annual bonuses;
• Official employment, as per Ukrainian labor law without tax issues;
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves;
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays;
• Paid maternity leaves;
• Business trips all over the world;
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses;
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children;
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower);
• Paid lunches;
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, restaurants, services;
• English & Korean language courses;
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library.
— Design, develop, build, debug, test, profile Linux user-space modules for Android devices
Implement security solutions for Linux using C
— Participate in research activities and strategic prototyping for future Samsung products
Samsung Research and Development Institute Ukraine (SRK) is looking for a passionate and collaborative Linux System C Developer to join our team in Kiev.
You will work with security and system development engineers tackling real-world tasks with Samsung flagships, design and implement system components for not-yet-released Android versions, learn about security model of Android and improve it on Samsung smartphones in use by hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
If you love working directly on consumer-facing products we are glad to meet you at Samsung team of professionals in Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine.