• experience with Linux user-space development in C++
• general C/C++, Posix API, building / testing / packaging / debugging / scripting in Linux
• comfortable with cross-platform development
• understanding of Linux system internals
• at least Bachelor degree, good technical English
• solid knowledge in software design (UML, typical architectures) and implementation in C++
• aware of the recent C++ specifications (C++11, C++14, C++17)
• aware of OpenSource C++ libraries for re-use (Apache, Boost oth.)
• knowledge of Linux security architecture (MAC/DAC, SE, LSM, Android/Tizen security models)
• applied cryptography (authentication & authorization protocols, crypto libs.)
• aware of Secure Coding best practices for C++
— Competitive salary, annual salary review, semi-annual bonuses
— Official employment, as per Ukrainian labor law without tax issues, including:
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid maternity leaves
— Paid business trips all over the world
— Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses (question)
— Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
— Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
— Paid lunches
— Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library.
— Discounts to Samsung products, gym, restaurants, services.
— English & Korean language courses
— Bicycle parking
Duties: Linux middleware development for Samsung TVs:
• security solutions in C++ for Linux (ARM platform)
• design, develop, build, debug, test, profile Linux user-space modules
• research activities and strategic prototyping for future Samsung products
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people, an outstanding environment, extensive support for employees, and the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide
We share and pursue SAMSUNG VALUES: People, Excellence, Change, Integrity, Co-prosperity.
We have nearly 200 locations in almost 80 countries, and, in every job field, we have people doing innovative work that contributes to bringing new products and solutions to the world that millions of people use every day. Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) was established in Kiev in 2009. SRK is composed of prominent professionals and is working on the study of intelligence security, computer vision, AR/VR, context-aware intelligent service etc. As part of the industrial-educational cooperation SRK positively cooperates with local universities and schools and creates high-level education activities, investing in the future of IT sphere in Ukraine.