We are looking for an engineer to take part in the development of framework which provides rendering and animation solution.
• Knowledge of C++
• OOP skills
• Understanding of 3D-graphics principles (pipeline, matrices, shaders, etc.)
• OpenGL (OpenGL ES) experience
• Version control system skills
Education: Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in technical field (computer area is welcomed)
English Level: Intermediate
• Unity3d engine experience
• Android development skills
• Ability to master secondary programming language (C#, Java, scripting languages)
• Competitive salary, semiannual bonus, annual salary review
• Internal SW certification for employees (guaranteed bonus for level achievement), up to date on-line trainings, technical library worldwide knowledge sharing, workshops and trainings
• Business trip (South Korea, USA, UK etc)
• Patent registration management
• Official employment, as per Ukrainian labor law:
— 28 working days of annual paid vacations
— day-off on Ukrainian official holidays
— paid sick leave
— paid maternity leave
• Flexible working schedule (no remote work)
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Internal referral program
• Discount on Samsung product
• Internal English & Korean language courses
• Compensation of lunches
• Bicycle parking
• Convenient location (Business Center 101 Tower): close to metro station “Vokzalna”, fitness center, swimming pool, bank, minimarket, parking etc.
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us, you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) is a part of Samsung Electronics global R&D network specialized in computer vision, context-aware intelligent services, graphics, augmented and virtual reality as well as information protection.